The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Spiderman is Hot



Its no secret that if I had to pick one superhero to be my boyfriend/lover it would be Spiderman. He just has that build, that body like a boxer, and hes from Queens! Not to mention he can crawl everywhere.. ok, Ill stop- you get my point. So, I guess I wasnt the only one thinking this all this time because our friends at wiggin.com did a whole cartoon on it! Its spiderman in his tighty whiteys with no shirt and his mask! HOT HOT HOT!

Check it out here.
http://www.wiggin.biz/

Anyhow, I saw this and took out my old spiderman T shirt and remembered the times I used to call the spiderman 1-800 number just to listen to his little messages. Yes, my first love and fantasy. Gets me all misty eyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats