The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Monday, June 06, 2005

PMS= Putting up with Manhattans Shit


Michael Franti. My future husband.

SO this weekend was quite productive. First of all, its totally fucking georgous outside, and Im soo tired of hearing my fellow pasty (yes myself included), warm weather deprived New Yorkers complaining about it! Its summertime, guys! If you dont just get a huge smile across your face when you look out that window in the morning and realize you dont have to schlep a jacket, something is seriously wrong with you!

This weekend, I ate pad thai at my new favorite pad thai spot in Brooklyn that CBITW took me too (omg, yum yum yum, I cant even talk about it or Ill gain 30lbs!), Gabby spent the night at her Godmommys house, so I had to drop her off in Jersey, then find my way back to Brooklyn, which means, (insert doom music here) I had to DRIVE THROUGH THE CITY. Im a chicken shit. Its a fear I have had for soo long. Well, unfortunately, I had no choice on Friday night, after I battled 1 hour of traffic going into the Lincoln tunnel. But I did it. And with SUCH GRACE. I fuckin rule. So, just as I was feeling fab, Saturday, we decide we are going to SOHO. Now mind you, I still look like a cross between Tonya Harding and MOE because of the bangs, so Im a bit self conscious especially being around the cookie cutter vil types. So, we are shopping and Im wearing the same thing I wore the night before. Nothing special. Tank top and jeans. And yes, I do have a farmers tan that I have had since last year, that I haven't been able to get rid of. BUT ANYWAY. .. we get to some little exclusive mens shop, for CBITW, and yes is IS THE CUTEST BOY IN THE WORLD. He goes in, I decide to stay outside for a moment. I go in, and the two gay store clerks are fawning over his jacket, which admittingly is fabulous. Well, to make a long story short, I came in and interrupted the flirtation and one gay boy got a bit "hiss hiss claw" with me and called me trash. Sort of passive aggressively. In the kind of way that you cant tell 100% if they are talking to you. (I hope you read this you nasty greasy faced bad hair cut pier Queen! You caught me off guard at that moment, but Im ready for your bad accent having ass!!) and I was caught totally off guard and was left with no snappy comeback. Highly upset, I left the store and shopped around a bit, and went back to CBITWs house to take a nap. When I woke up, PMS was in full effect and I was crying... LOL. Ive been called so many things, but Trashy? TRASH?!? Are you fucking KIDDING ME?!? I was horrified. God Damn bangs. Or maybe CBITW told them before I came in that I eat fried Bologna sandwiches. I dont know. I just dont know.

So, anyhow, this happened the day before my period, and I was a fucking hormonal mess anyway. If you want to read further PMS incidences with me, just scroll below.. to ugh.. last month.

More later. Its raining, and I have to commute home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats