The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Showers for a whole WEEK?? WTF

So, I had this itinerary for the weekend:

Sat. Sculpture Park on Sat. (making recylcing art with G)
Party on my friend D's roof in Park Slope
heading out to Bobs on the LES

Sun. Summerstage (Femi Kuti is playing and I will be shaking my booty)
Work on my latest project

Weather is threatening this itinerary, Dammit. Sumerstage may be not happening. We'll see though. For now it looks like the park may not be happening. Im going to the outdoor cinema presentation of Buena Vista Social Club at the Sculpture Park tomorrow, so that should be fun, and there is no idication of showers. I have to admit, Im sort of lonely, G has been my date for the past few weeks. Im thinking tomorrow of bringing a nice blanket and some snacks and just chilling out. Lord knows I need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats