The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Friday, December 30, 2005

slam bam I come unseen
but like gasoline
you tell Im in the tank
like money in the bank
I smell appealing
but Im toxic Ill send you reeling
without an inkling
Spearhead- Oh My God

My heart is broken. I somehow left my MP3 player in a cab. Between having only two hours to get Gabbys Christmas gifts at Toys R Us and running from the cab to my house then back out then back up, I think I left it in the back seat. God.. all that Spearhead, Michael Franti and every fucking classic hip hop album EVER FUCKING MADE was on there. Jesus Christ, hours and hours and hours on my 30 gig zen- GONE. Nothing short of tragic. I will be taking a brief break to show respect to what was once the best hip hop collection on one device ever made. Bow your heads readers.. a moment of silence will begin now.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you done something mean to someone lately? Sounds like bad karma. Things have a way of coming back to people. You should watch "My Name Is Earl".

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Defragging said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Defragging said…

    where are u darling?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats