The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Big Boys DO Cry



AP Photo



In light of the Cunningham scandal, which I had to laugh- this man is the BEST at breaking into tears on demand. I, for one, have been known as the pro after my debut as Aunt Polly in Tom Sawyer, but this guy puts me to shame!

In Boston,Todd Cunningham, 29, the son of U.S. Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham (R-CA),
was sentenced on November 17 to 2-1/2 years in federal prison for marijuana smuggling. Rep. Cunningham, who has supported the death penalty for drug traffickers, made a tearful plea to U.S.Judge Reginald C. Lindsay for leniency for his son
.  (Bill Murphy, "Lawmaker's son pleads guilty," San Diego Union Tribune, August 15, 1998)

Todd Cunningham was arrested for attempting to fly over 400lbs of pot out of Lawrence Municipal Airport in North Andover, Massachusetts. He then jumped out of a window while trying to escape, breaking his leg.. then if that wasn't bad enough, tested postiive for Cocane. Nice! He was sentenced to get this, Bootcamp and a halfway house. Sounds very Sally Jesse Rafael to me, or Maury Povich, you know, when he gets all of the bad teens lined up and that big black dude comes out and shouts in their faces, then takes them to bootcamp where they cry and beg forgiveness..But here is the main difference folks, this was in 1998 and at the time little Todd was 29 YEARS OLD! God bless America and its rich congressmen daddys.

Now after admitting to accepting monetary and gift bribes from "Defense Contractors" somewhere in the ballpark of 2.4 Million dollars, Duke was quoted as saying "I misled my friends, family and myself. The truth is, I broke the law and disgraced my office and myself," Cunningham said after his plea, breaking into tears at a news conference. (Tony Perry, LA Times, November 28, 2005)

November doesn't seem to be a good month for the Cunninghams. Stop being such a crying little bitch, Dukie, you and your fellow Repubs are slowing coming down one, by one, by one...Just another example of how the administration is benefitting from the war in Iraq. So while we send out our sons and our daughters to die in Bushies oil war, the fat pigs that we call the US Government are filling their fat bellies with the help of companies like Haliburton, and criminals like Cunningham, DeLay, Rove, Frist, Libby and Cheney. So grab your popcorn and hug your children, folks, because the next three years should be rather interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats