The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

HELP






Ok Im double posting today because I need help.

People, as I write this, my mother is cleaning my apartment, starting with my hallway closet. WTF?!? Next it will be my bedroom and she is running spybot on my computer! Please for the love of god people, help me! GOD EVER since I was little, I cant get away with shit. You know what this means, right?!? She is going to find everything. EVERYTHING.

Ok I need to confess something. I know this is news to some of you, but Im not a virgin. I know I told you all the Gs conception was an immaculate conception, but I lied. I will give you a moment to weep before I move right along. Seriously, though, who knows what she will find?!? I mean, I just discovered Bearshare last week and have been having a good old field day with it!

OMG I have to contact CBITW- PRONTO. Im in a state of panic.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    This is your mama. WTF? Do you think I'm president of the Legion of Decency or something????

    You forget I was a teenager in the 60's. Sheesh.

    Love,
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats