The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Wednesday, October 11, 2006




Ok can I just get serious for a moment here? You should all know that North Korea scares the shit out of me. For real. Because folks, if we dont simmer the f down, this is what is coming for our bitch asses. I know we all sleep because I mean its hard not to snicker when we see this.. but this becomes this in the blink of an eye.

This country doesn’t realize that we as a whole are a bunch of apple pie eating, McDonalds ordering, SUV driving and worst of all BUSH SUPPORTING motherfuckers. Yes you.. and you…all of us. Because he got voted into office a SECOND time. The first time we all screamed NO HE STOLE THE ELECTION! But now, the voice of our nation has spoken. And that is what it has to say. Our nation is screaming “NO NooooCular Weapons” coming from our leader, George W. Bush. Scary scary thought, wouldn’t you say?

Frankly I’m scared to travel to other countries. How I used to dream of Cuba and Italy and India. But now, you think I’m bringing my white American ass ANYWHERE? Hell no! I’m fucking embarrassed! But I Digress.

Reading today the words of John McCain. How funny is this?

"I would remind Senator (Hillary) Clinton and other Democrats critical of the Bush administration's policies that the framework agreement her husband's administration negotiated was a failure,"

"The Koreans received millions and millions in energy assistance. They've diverted millions of dollars of food assistance to their military,"


Question.. what has the Bush Administration done to stop the testing of Nuclear weapons around the world? Oh besides starting a war with a country that doesn’t have any. My bad. But the Bush administration should be proud, I mean at LEAST Iran is now following in the same path as North Korea. But hey, as long as we have control over that Texas tea, its all good.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats