The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

sweating and being sweated

RIP Mr. Sam (Gs Bunny) 12/24/04-4/02/05- you will be missed

There are so many important things that I should write about, but Im so tired of dealing with them in detail, that Im only going to give you a briefing and move on to lighter topics..

Drama Brief: came home Monday to psycho boy in my apartment; cutest boy in the world came from Jersey (how fucking embarrassing), went to police station. Next day got apology from psycho boy. Hes coming Sat. to get all of his furniture. So I will be totally poor and furnitureless in my new apartment, but fuckit, Im free, baby!

Now, on with life. There is an older man who works where I work, whom I have spoken with on occasion at a few social gatherings. The man has a phd in some weird biotech shit (I have no clue, and I know that last statement sounded really ignant, but oh well its my blog!!) Hes about my moms age, and wont stop asking me out! Hello! Clue to men, if a girl says no twice, give the FUCK UP. Shes not interested. I have to give it to him for aiming high, though. It takes balls for a 56 year old man to conjure up the courage to ask a 28 year old out- over and over. lol. If my mom was single I would totally hook them up. Maybe I should tell him that (insert evil laugh here).

Today it is glorious outside, but true to New York weather form, it is a tease. It will get cold again at least a few times, before we see significant and steady rise in temps. Cant wait!! Since I lost 15lbs I can fit into the clothes I was too fat for last year that I stashed away in a suitcase in my closet!! OH THE JOYS of starvation and deprivation!!

I got to thinking this afternoon about the CBITW (Cutest Boy in the World)- you know, he has not even asked to read my blog. WTF? How could he NOT be interested? Especially after our blog incident with his blog?!? You know, this me chasing a boy shit is starting to not be cool. I need more attention than this. I feel like he is backing away. Maybe hes freaked out. I would be too. But that doesnt make it any easier. Maybe its a bad week, a bad day, or just bad all together. I feel kind of shut out, and it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats