The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Friday, August 27, 2004

The Tumor Rumor

Last year I left D and moved to New Orleans. I was tired of his shit and the emotional stress being with him put on me. I mean, shit, isnt it hard enough being a single working mother? To top it off you have a needy man who you always have to deal with ex girlfriends and who is just complete opposite of you?! Not even to mention a BUSH supporter! I had enough, and I left. And life was good in New Orleans. Then it happened. D told me a long time ago that once he had a tumor when C was pregnant with A. Well, he was getting these headaches and I told him he should go to the doctor. And he said everything was fine. So, when I move to New Orleans, D and I were still in touch. I missed him, I wont lie. I really did. He tells me he has the beginnings of a tumor and he has to go to the doctor. Now, this was all along with sad emails with pics of himself all unshaven and depressed. So, I get concerned and he says hes getting radiation therapy. Im in New Orleans, mind you, so being in love, I trust him. His parents were staying with him which also helped in my eyes to support this story. Until I came back and I realized how often his parents come to visit. They are here quite a bit. And I came back in Feb. and there have been no mentions of Doctors appointments, he takes no medication and his parents havent mentioned it. When he initially told me he got sick, he begged me not to tell anyone, because he didnt want people feeling sorry for him. I dont know, Im wondering now if it was a lie. I have no insight on the happeneings of a brain tumor or its treatment. All I know is that he hasnt seen a doctor, and Ive been here since Feb. And the red flag should have gone up when I moved here and realized that he was hacking into my email account and trying to hack into my friend Ms email account to find out if he and I had an affair. Which we didnt. So know, I dont know if the tumor is tumor, or a tumor rumor. So, Ive decided to confront his parents with it, but from the angle of “My friends mother is looking for a doctor to treat her neurological disorders. How did you find the doctor to treat D?” I swear with everything living in my soul, if I find out he was lieing Im so fucking gone his head will be spinning. If he is telling the truth, my bad. But anyone would be curious. He never talks about it. Its just strange.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats