The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Monday, August 23, 2004

Babys Mama Drama

This is part two to my original Blog on RT. I forgot my password on RT and was disgusted when I discovered the HELL I had to endure to get it. So #$@! them- this is my new home.
After four months of sitting for snot man and big man, their secretary came back. I knew it was coming, I knew one day I would have to go. I knew one day I would have to clear out my 4 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of sneakers out from under her desk. I knew one day I would have to scoop up my change from her front left drawer and give her back her desk, but when the time came, I admit, I wasn’t ready. It was my birthday (the big 27) and I was schleping bags home full of my stuff from her desk. I was taking off that friday to go hang out with D in the city, but before we did that, we ended up dropping A off and I had to face A s mother- the cow bitch of bitches once again. Before you start accusing me of being that jealous girlfriend hear me out.

I met this woman, we will call C (apprpirate for more than one reason) a few months ago when Gabby and I went to A s first communion. I admit, Im not the best catholic in the world- I have lots of beef with the catholic church. But Gabby saved my ass- she went to catholic school so she knew all of the "and also with yous" like I was taking her every sunday. D's catholic family Im sure appreciated that. But that’s besides the point. So I go there, with D and his family and Gabby, and she is there. I walk in. And yes, I looked pretty sassy in my cute green dress and little shoes. Hair in a loose up do. Very "Im not trying to be hot but I cant help it- IAM" kinda look. Anyhow, she turns around and we are introduced. So, true to form, I say "HELLO! its so great to finally meet you!" and stick my hand out to say hi. She says "oh hi" very monotone and quickly turns around.. The whole time and even after the communion she ignored Gabby and I. She wouldn’t even turn around and look at us. Nothing. It was like we were not there. Even when it was time to go she didnt say goodbye, didnt say "Gee, thanks for coming, at its finally nice to meet the woman that drives 12 hours to come and get my son every other weekend!!". No, to her, I was the enemy and definitely not welcome to this event. So I let it go. I was a little miffed, but hey, I mean, if I weighed 200lbs and had fucked up hair and skin, and had to see me all cute with the 1.5 carat rock on her hand, I guess I would hate me too. :)

So, time goes on, and I don’t see her till my b day celbration day, when we are dropping A off at his grandparents so she can come and get him for the weekend. It is a Friday, and C probably has NO clue we have taken the day off. We drive to the condo and who is pulling up and we are pulling up? Yes.. C. We go inside and she is standing in the outside hallway and asks to come inside to use the bathroom. So she comes in and there I am standing in the tiny hallway, and there is Gabby sitting on the floor, trying to tie her shoe. She turned her head as to face the opposite direction and not look at me and almost passed me like I wasn’t there until I said "HI C!!" and once again got the monotone "oh hi". She almost ran into the other wall looking the other way like that. So that was my experience. And she’s lucky Gabby didn’t say anything to her, because Gabby says what goes through that little mind of hers as SOON as it does. It would not have been out of charactor for Gabby to ask her what her problem is. SO, when I get pissed about it I get told "well A loves his mother, and that’s all that matters". I beg to differ. Im tired of being nice. If she is rude to Gabby or me one more time, Im confronting her. I may call her even and say something along the lines of "don’t you think its better to handle things like grown ups for the sake of the kids?" I mean I see her son every other weekend for Christs’ sake!!
Life is too short. Im tired of being stressed over shit like this. I guess in theory, I could just not go with D when he drives all the way to Mass to get A (she wont meet us halfway). But I feel so bad for him when he goes there. Gabby and I drive all the way up there with him, because we love D and A . He goes inside and gets A and we sit and wait in the car. How lame is this? C has a boyfriend. The relationship ended 5 years ago! If Gabbys father had a girlfriend who loved Gabby as much as I do A , I would be so god dammed happy I would be taking the girl out for drinks. I just dont get the bitter bullshit. But Im growing weary. Not only that, but D needs to talk to her as well.

So any insight would be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats