The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Monday, April 04, 2005

Space Invadors

Psycho boys gravitate to me. I give off "come hither, psycho boy" vibes and they come. I usually don’t really know they are truly crazy until its too late, and they are attached. D has become psycho boy, and has joined the ranks of the car flower guy and the engagement ring receipt with Chinese food take out guy. Friday night The Cutest Boy in the World stayed over at my place. I had a babysitter for the night so I started a The Cutest Boy in the World Appreciation night the night before which consisted of dinner at Jacquimois (which he liked, but didn’t seem too crazy about) and my place. So things go ok, and we fall asleep to be waken up by the door bell and the sound of locks turning at 8:30 am. Its D of course and my landlord is standing in the rain with him trying to let him in. I jump from the bed to see him there dripping wet. That ass hole. He fucking knew I was home. So I open the door and tell him that he cant come in and that The Cutest Boy in the World is here. He was so upset. He must have wanted to kill me because he was breathing heavy and he saw The Cutest Boy in the World at the top of the stairs. He told me he cant believe I have a man in our old apartment, and how he is not helping me with anything, blah blah blah. He eventually leaves and there I am facing The Cutest Boy in the World and just ready to cry. The Cutest Boy in the World didnt have much to say, I get the feeling hes tired of Ds drama, and I cant blame him. So I drop The Cutest Boy in the World off at the Ferry after a movie, and go to get Gabby only to come home and have her pet bunny, Mr. Sam, be dead. It was horrible. She wailed until she couldn’t breathe and dropped to her knees in absolute heart shattering grief. All I could do was hold her and console her. She finally fell asleep in my arms and I carried her to my bed. By then, my migraine had started, and I had to dispose of the body. With The Cutest Boy in the World on the phone to coach me, I eventually got rid of the bunny corpse without puking. But then the migraine hit me. I had to hang up and just lay in the dark. It was then, that I had a good two hours of throwing up. The next day we were to see an apartment in a certain place that I have wanted to live for some time now. To make a long story short, the apartment was great, and the landlord wants to rent it to me. I just want to be free. I want to be free from psycho boy and just get on with my life.
Psycho boy informed me that he is taking all of the furniture, after I left everything behind in New Orleans (hope your diggin the 32 inch tv, Michael!!) and its killing me. I know its all stuff. Its all material. But its killing me that I am in a position where Gabby and I have to start over again. Maybe it will be fun. Maybe it will be like my whole life being on extreme makeover.

Psycho boy has also informed me that he is moving to Brooklyn, in the same neighborhood as the Cutest Boy in the World. From what I gather only a few blocks away. Coincidentally, he obtained this apartment two weeks after he got all of the information about the cutest boy in the world after he reverse directoried his phone number. He is only doing this to spite me. And I cant wait. Honestly, this neighborhood will chew him up and spit him out. This is a man who couldn’t stand my gay friends, a man who had something to say about every race, a man who is a Bush supporter. He has never lived anywhere but in his parent plush condo, then in apartments that his parents got him in wealthy areas of Massachusetts and PA. Have fun getting your ass kicked, in BK, complements of my hometown, fucker!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats