The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Who that is? Thats just my Babys Daddy...

If I ever ran in to Gs father, our converstaion would go something like this

me: oh my god, A, how are you (as I flick my hair)
A: Whats going on with my daughter
me: Shes fine, straight A student, funny, brilliant, artistic and goregous of course
A: Your really fucked up for moving and not telling me where you were going
me: Your a real piece of work, and really fucked up for not ever paying fucking CHILD SUPPORT, or bothering to see her unless I was single, you shit head
A: So, are you married yet?
me: NO!
A: What happened to that chinese kid?
me: He wasnt chinese he was filipino, and we were engaged but we broke up
A: Damn. Well, you look really good, turn around, wow, you look so different! Your a woman now. Can I call my daughter sometime?
me: Yes I know I must look better than I did when I was, say, 19, and it must feel pretty shitty to know that to this day, you are still the worst boyfriend I have ever had in my life, and Ive had some real winners, mind you. How does it feel to know Im out of your league now? And no, you cant have our number. You want to see G, take me to court and get yourself under a childsupport order and oh yeah, fuck WAY OFF.

Then I would walk away, with my bad ass.

My friend B called me last night to tell me that her daughters father called looking for her daughter. She is remarried to a man who has raised this child as his own. Her father would stand up his daughter all the time. It was really bad. SO I got to thinking about A, Gs father. Last I heard he was in FL, and while I was NO he contacted me. I had to make a decision to not contact him anymore. He was so inconsistant with G, I felt like I had to protect her. I feel like now, maybe I should contact his aunt and let them know where we are at least. I dont know, Im confused and hormonal and going through some other shit right now that may be impairing my judgment. The really mean part of me wants to wish that he has been fucking miserable all this time, while he has missed, Gs surgery, sicknesses, the flu. While he was buying cars, G and I were lay-a-waying her school clothes for a period of time. But I want to be fair and I dont want the blame for her fathers short comings to be pinned to me not putting in an effort. I dont know, Im just writing my thoughts, maybe Ill have a revelation about this tonight when Im in bed.

Just thought Id write SOMETHING because its been so long since I last wrote. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats