The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Mommy Hug To Soothe The Soul



Mommys know how to make things better. When your sick, they give you soup, when your sad they give you the ever curing mommyhug. So Ive been a bit of a mess emotionally lately with work, my business and just life. My mommy calls me this morning as Im feeling like death and instinctively knows how to make me smile. She tells me to youtube Letterman from last night (after lecturing me on how I should have watched Bush's speech. I just couldnt stomach it guys, Im sorry). It was like she reached over the phone lines and gave me the best mommy hug ever. Im sure this clip brought me closer to god.

A little background.
SO unsurprisingly, John McCain had a scheduled interview with Letterman and cancelled 15 minutes prior to "race to washington to tend to the economic crisis". Letterman gets live footage of McCain getting makeup and prepping for his interview with Katie Couric. Basically Letterman rips him a hilarious asshole.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    John McCain doesn't seem to see the big picture. It's a damn shame he is going to win the Presidency.

    Two equally pathetic candidates running for President, at a time when our country is in need of real leadership.

    We must hope for leadership come 2012.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats