The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dont Drink the Red Kool Aid

So, those pesky republicans are at it again with McCain postponing the debates (and possibly my debate watch party on friday) because he wants to tend to the "economic crisis" that is "historical" in Washington and asks Barack Obama to do the same.

Ahhem.. I smell bullshit.

Here is the real plan. McCain postpones debates- Obama says no. McCain then cries "Obama is interested more in being a rockstar than the economy".

Those damn republicans are so crafty.

I guess the economy aint "fundamentaly sound" like you previously stated in this video shot last June of this year, is it McCain? Furthermore I would like someone to please tell me what the hell John McCain is going to do to help this situation? At 9:00 friday evening? Know what I think? I think someone is trying to get briefed on relevant issues that they really know nothing about. Just a guess.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not only that, but it is my understanding that the Obama campaign actually approached the McCain campaign to get together on the economy. So what does the McCain campaign do? They get McCain to announce it like it's HIS idea! Snarky. Snarky. Oh! And McCain actually was claiming that the economy is "fundamentally sound" like a week ago!

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How demeaning. To try to compare Barack Obama to a rockstar. Everyone knows that even a rockstar writes his own material and doesn't need a teleprompter to convey his messages to his audience.

    As for John McCain. Can you imagine, putting his 'country first' before his own personal ambitions. The nerve.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Dear second anonymous. Please read post above. Dont be so nieve. its starting to get pathetic. Furthermore its so pathetic that anyone wuold use the economic crisis as an excuse for anything. I love how when he arrived in Washington a full 24 hours after his big RUSH announcement, everything was done.

    Quick! Check in your garden, I think the fairies are out they are flying around the maverik!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats